4.4
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Greetings! Thank you for the opportunity to write a few very Good words about the Pennonsoft– Service Now Training Programs.

I got opportunity to interact with the coordinator Mr. Ilyas Ameer, and the Instructor John. The Training sessions used were more of the trainee needs based than the usual strict curriculum. In many ways this is far better.

All important topics related to Servicenow are covered. Good amount of materials offered. Please do not ask them for the session Videos for download, as that’s not possible for obvious reasons. I requested for the Videos and understood that if I was in their situation, probably would have done that same.

It is up to the trainee to grasp as much as possible. All questions are answered. One suggestion for the trainees though, you need to be practically equipping and utilizing your self, based on the very good training offered! My warm-heartfelt-Thanks once again for the Pennonsoft team, especially for Mr.

Stephen and the other professionals there, and also for my very gentle Course mates. Best Regards, Kavitha

Review about: Pennonsoft Course.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Servicenow online training.

Comments